Travel Grant Opportunity
We are grateful for a grant that we received from the National Security Agency (NSA), which will provide partial assistance to individuals presenting at ICOSDA 2022.
Application deadline is August 21, 2022 for full consideration.
The grant will provide at most $500.00 per person to individuals who are either U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States at the time of application. If awarded, the grant money will be released after the conference and itemized receipts are submitted.
Eligibility Criteria for Selection
- Non-student attendees who are making oral presentation must have completed Ph.D. (or highest academic degree) requirements after May 1, 2017.
- Attendees must be making an oral presentation or poster presentation.
- An attendee must have submitted an abstract, which has been accepted by the Conference Organizers.
- Attendees must be either U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States at the time of application.
Women and minorities are especially encouraged to apply.
- A completed, and signed application form must be submitted by the deadline. Download the form here.
- A resume/CV must be submitted with the application form.
Submit the application form and your resume/CV as PDF documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The grant is expected to be competitive. Both documents must be received by 11:59 pm (Eastern Time), August 21, 2022 to receive full consideration. No other document formats will be accepted. Applications received after the deadline will be considered only if funds are still available.